http://bluecowhosting.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/problogger-book-2nd-edition.jpg 280w" sizes="(max-width: 203px) 100vw, 203px" />This is version 2 of the must read Problogger book from Darren Rowse and Chris Garrett. And when I say must-read I mean if you want to be serious about blogging this is where you start.
This is an update of the 1st edition and not a complete rewrite – however there are a few significant updates including:
- there have been many many small updates and changes throughout the book. New examples, screenshots, updates of new tools, a few deletions of references to old tools, an update to our stories in the intro etc.
- we’ve removed a chapter on blog networks – things have changed a lot in this space and many networks are not hiring any more or have changed their models significantly.
- Chris has added a significant chapter on social media and how it impacts and can be used by bloggers
- I have added a case study chapter that goes through the first 4 years of my main blog – Digital Photography School. I work through how I launched it, what I focused upon in years 1-2 and then in years 3-4, how I monetize it and share the secrets to how I drive significant traffic and income through email newsletters, social media etc.
- Bonuses – we’re offering anyone who buys the book a series of bonuses (some interviews with successful bloggers, some extra teaching etc)
You can find it here at Amazon.